Did you know survivors must give up their clothing as evidence when in the hospital? The Turning Point advocates bring them new clothing to help them during this experience and provides hygiene supplies for after the exam. You can help by donating the items listed below. We will have a box in the foyer for your donation.
Turning Point is currently in need of the following items & articles of clothing.
- Women’s & Men’s underwear-all sizes
- Women’s & Men’s sports bras-all sizes
- Women’s & Men’s t-shirts, pants, & sweat suits (any pants or shorts with elastic waist bands)-all sizes
- Canvas totes with no writing or Jumbo sized zip lock bags( 2.5-3 gallon works best)
- Children’s underwear(both boys and girls) small-large
- Children’s clothing (sweat pants) small-large. (Usually need for children ages 5-9)
- Copy Paper
- Children’s toys (dolls, dollhouse furniture, hot wheels and trains are at the top of our wish list).
- Toothbrushes and Toothpaste
Thank you for your generosity!